Reminiscent of any other drug, Cozaar too might source a few side effects. The reality is that numerous people face no severe side effects while using Cozaar treatment, or perhaps a few inconsequential side effects of Cozaar (when under treatment at the most).
Seek advice from your health care practioner in case any COMMON Cozaar side effect mentioned here persists or becomes troublesome for the duration when you’re under a Cozaar treatment:
It is recommended that you seek instant medical supervision and assistance in a situation where a SEVERE Cozaar side crops up for the duration when you’re under a Cozaar treatment:
Severe allergic reaction like:
- Skin complaint;
- Stiffness in chest;
- Bulge in the face, lips, mouth, or tongue;
- Complicatedness in breathing;
- Alteration in the quantity of urine formed;
- Chest throbbing; murky urine;
- Fast, dawdling, or jagged heartbeat;
- Muscle throbbing or cramps;
- Complicatedness in swallowing;
- Sign of stumpy blood pressure;
- Bizarre bruising or hemorrhage;
- Ruthless or continual stomach stinging;
- Image change;
Bear in mind that your health care practioner has approved this prescription for the reason that he/she has felt that the benefits involved in using this drug will be superior to the risks involved when you would consume this medicine.
These aren’t the inclusive listing of each and every one of the Cozaar side effects which might take place. In case you have any queries with reference to Cozaar side effects, make contact with your health care practioner. Call the health care practioner for health advice in relation to Cozaar side effects.
Frequent Side Effects of Cozaar:
This drug has been researched extensively in scientific examinations, in the midst of thousands of individuals worldwide who have been assessed.
In these researches, side effects have been constantly documented and then weighed against the side effects which occur in similar groups of people who are not using the drug. This method makes it possible to distinguish which side effects crop up, how frequently they come out, and ways in which they match up to the set of people not using the drug.
Based upon this study, the most widespread Cozaar side effects that have been witnessed in people who have lofty blood pressure include:
- Infections, for instance the common flu or cold in equal to 8 % of individuals
- Lightheadedness in equal to 3 % of individuals
- Nasal congestion in equal to 2 % of individuals
- Back ache in equal to 2 % of individuals
In individuals with a diabetic nephropathy, the widespread side effects of Cozaar include:
- Fatigue in equal to 14 % of individuals
- Diarrhea in equal to 15 % of individuals
- Anemia in equal to 14 % of individuals
- Raise in level of blood potassium in equal to 7 % of individuals
- Stumpy blood pressure in equal to 7 % of individuals
- Weight gain in equal to 4 % of individuals
Ahead of using Cozaar, notify your health care practioner or pharmacist in case you’re affected by it; or in case you suffer from any additional allergies. This drug might enclose inactive ingredients that could source aversions or further problems. Have a discussion with the pharmacist for further details. Ahead of taking this prescription, notify your health care practioner or pharmacist regarding your health history, in particular regarding any kidney sickness, liver illness. This treatment might make you feel lightheaded. Don’t drive, make use of machines, or do some activities that need vigilance until you’re certain you can execute such actions safely. Limit the amount of alcoholic beverage. Prior to having surgical procedure, notify your health care practioner in relation to every product you take (including non prescription meds, prescription meds, in addition to herbal products).Cozaar is not suggested for usage for the period of pregnancy, owing to the risks involved for unborn babies. Seek advice from your health care practioner for further details. It is unidentified if this treatment can pass into a nursing mother’s breast milk. Seek advice from your health care practioner prior to breast-feeding.
Cozaar can lead to serious (possibly lethal) harm in an unborn child if taken at some stage in pregnancy. For that reason, it is essential to put off pregnancy when taking this medicine. Seek advice from your health care practioner for further details in addition to to discussing the utilization of a dependable birth control form while using this prescription. If you’re planning for a pregnancy, turn out to be pregnant, or feel you might be pregnant, get in touch with your health care practioner right away.
Drug Interactions for Cozaar:
A sum total of 419 medicines (2051 generic and brand names) are recognized to act together with Cozaar.
- 38 key treatment interactions
- 352 modest treatment interactions
- 29 inconsequential treatment interactions
General medications verified in association with Cozaar:
- Aspirin low vigor (or aspirin)
- Cozaar (simvastatin)
- Lasix (furosemide)
- Lipitor (atorvastatin)
- Nexium (esomeprazole)
- Plavix (clopidogrel)
- Potassium chloride
- Vitamin d2 (or ergocalciferol)
- Synthroid (levothyroxine)
There are four Cozaar and disease interactions which take account of:
- Renal/Liver ailment
- Renal vein Stenosis